Restaurants on St. Kitts
Price comparison: average entree prices in US $
$ = inexpensive $ 15
$$ = moderately expensive, $ 20
$$$ = expensive, $>25
$$$$ = very expensive, $>30
(personal favorites highlighted)
- The Ballahoo ($$)West Indian/International, Basseterre, Tel: 465-4197. Beautiful views from above at the Circus, the heart of town. Wonderful breakfast and lunch menu.
- Mango's Garden Restaurant ($)
Beautiful outdoors setting in a historic stone building, wonderful snacks and tasty main dishes. Recommended: Enchilladas and steak. Best Friday night dancing in town
- Charlie's ($-$$)Bar & Restaurant, Basseterre, Tel: 465-0709. Appetizers and burgers, Friday's often life music (Rock/Jazz)
- Chef's Place ($)West Indian, Basseterre, Tel: 465-6176. Try the Roti and flying fish burgers. On Fridays
- Circus Grill ($$)P.O. Box 485, Basseterre, Tel: 869-465-0143. Beautiful views from above at the Circus, the heart of town.
- Cisco's Place/Yang's Garden ($)Chinese, Basseterre, Tel: 465-9009
- The Fairview Inn ($)International and West Indian, Boyds Village, Tel: 465-2472. Plantation Inn, nice gardens, historic building
- Fisherman's Wharf ($$)West Indian/International, Fortlands, Tel: 465-2754. Dining at the waterfront, known for grilled seafood, side dishes buffet style
- Frigate Bay Resort ($$)West Indian/Continental, Frigate Bay, Tel: 465-8935. Very tasty food! One of the best
- The Golden Lemon ($$$$)International, Dieppe Bay, Tel: 465-7260. Historic building with beautiful furniture, outside dinining. Fine Cuisine.
- Manhattan Gardens ($)West Indian/International, Old Road, Tel: 465-9121. Located in the historic previous French General's headquarters building. THE place to go for lobster!!!
- Spratnet ($)outdoors barBQ, exciting lively atmosphere, owners catch their own fish, ribs fantastic.
- Ocean Terrace Inn ($$)West Indian/Continental, Fortlands, Tel: 465-2754/2380.
- Turtle Beach Bar & Grill ($$-$$$West Indian/Continental, Turtle Beach, Tel: 465-9086. Frequented by tourists, located right on the beach with beautiful views on Nevis.
- Ottley's Plantation Inn ($$$$)Gourmet, Ottley's, Tel: 465-7234. Romantic plantation, beautiful gardens, rain forest trail, fine cuisine
- PJ's Pizza Bar & Restaurant ($$-$$$)Pizza Parlour/Italian/Vegetarian, Frigate Bay, Tel: 465-8373. Try the onion and goat cheese pizza
- Rawlins Plantation ($$$)West Indian/Innovative, Mount Pleasant, Tel: 465-6221. Romantic plantation inn, wonderful surroundings, gardens, and views. Go there for a Sunday brunch, they offer a wonderful West Indian buffet.
- Marshall's ($$$)Horizon's Villas, Fine Cuisine, Tel: . One of the favorites! Try the filet mignon, rack of lamb, seafood tortellini, they are out of this world. Excellent service, nice views on the ocean from above, great atmosphere.
- DooWop Days ($$-$$$)Tel. 465-1960. Italian cuisine, decorated in the style of the '50s. The place to go on Saturday nights (karaoke).
| St. Kitts | statistics | history | points of interest | culture | hotels | restaurants | activities | golf | diving | fishing | hiking and nature | Ross University | maps | travel tips | weather report | hurricanes | music festival | Montserrat vulcano | Marriott Hotel | apartments | real estate| Investors | main page | links |
Web Masters: If you would like your web site listed, please email your URL to DrBucheler@Hotmail.Com